Post a New Topic
Kitchen fire goes through the roof
Original post made
on Aug 24, 2009
Oil from a stove burst into flames this evening around 7 p.m. shooting through the ceiling to spread to the attic and catching the shake roof on fire on Dapplegray Court in south Walnut Creek. The homeowner, who had been cooking tempura, rushed out of the home while calling 9-1-1, with her little girl and their dog, according to neighbors.
Read the full story here Web Link
posted Thursday, August 20, 2009, 10:20 PM
If you were a member and logged in you could track comments from this story.