Uploaded: Tuesday, November 27, 2012, 2:37 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, November 18
* Suspicious subject arrest at 9:14 a.m. on 400 block of Diablo Road
* Residential burglary at 5:46 p.m. on 200 block of Valley Creek Lane
Monday, November 19
* Vandalism at 8:26 a.m. on 1400 block of Harlan Drive
* Civil disturbance, arrest at 8:47 a.m. on 400 block of Front Street
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 9:45 a.m. on La Gonda Way at La Gonda Court
* Petty theft at 10:08 a.m. on 100 block of Plaza Court
* Grand theft at 10:47 a.m. on 800 block of La Gonda Way
* Forgery of fraudulent documents at 11:27 a.m. on 100 block of Belgian Drive
* Grand theft at 11:41 a.m. on 200 block of Hartz Avenue
Tuesday, November 20
* Warrant service, arrest at 6:02 a.m. on 500 block of Indian Home Road
* Credit card fraud at 9:00 a.m. on 600 block of Glasgow Circle
* Misdemeanor hit and run at 1:10 p.m. on 100 block of Front Street
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 5:07 p.m. on Gil Blas Road at Ramona Road
* Disturbance/unwanted guest, arrest at 8:29 p.m. on 200 block of Hartford Road
* Verbal disturbance, arrest at 9:39 p.m. on 100 block of Rubicon Circle
Wednesday, November 21
* Auto burglary at 7:27 a.m. on Oak Court at San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Grand theft at 12:03 p.m. on 300 block of Elati Court
* Computer data access fraud at 12:36 p.m. on 300 block of West Linda Mesa Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 5:10 p.m. on Diablo Road at I-680 North
* Identity theft at 6:07 p.m. on 100 block of Alamo Springs Drive
* Vehicle accident with major injuries, arrest at 10:41 p.m. on Blackhawk Plaza Circle at Tassajara Ranch Drive
* Suspicious subject arrest at 11:19 p.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Suspicious subject arrest at 11:44 p.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
Thursday, November 22
* Disturbance, arrest at 12:37 a.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 1:03 a.m. on Diablo Road at I-680 South
* Drunk in public at 1:23 a.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 1:40 a.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 1:49 a.m. on Diablo Road at I-680 South
* Vehicle accident with major injuries, arrest at 2:28 a.m. on Green Valley Road at Verde Mesa Drive
* Petty theft at 8:24 p.m. on 500 block of Bobbie Drive
Friday, November 23
* Warrant service, arrest at 5:02 p.m. on 100 block of Franciscan Drive
* Battery, arrest at 7:38 p.m. on 300 block of Hartz Avenue
* Vandalism at 7:40 p.m. on 400 block of Antelope Ridge Way
Saturday, November 24
* Investigation, arrest at 2:11 a.m. on Crow Canyon Road at St. George Road
* Vehicle accident with major injuries, arrest at 4:07 a.m. on 300 block of Del Amigo Road
* Forged prescription at 12:59 p.m. on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara
* Battery at 2:59 p.m. Street information not disclosed
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by spcwt, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Nov 28, 2012 at 7:49 am
I would like to pre-report a crime.
Somebody keeps throwing plastic bottles full of chewing tobacco spit all along Lawrence Road. Probably some kid who’s trying to dispose of the evidence so his parents don’t find out.
The crime I would like to report is, when I find out who this kid is, I am going to punch him in the arm really hard.
Posted by Sky King, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Nov 28, 2012 at 9:25 am
You have it all wrong; when you get the kid, make him or her eat that chew ! They will never touch it again !!
Good Luck .......