Uploaded: Monday, November 14, 2011, 12:53 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Nov. 6
* Intoxicated subject on Danville Blvd. and Hartford Road at 9:44 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Lane at 1:44 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Abigail Circle and Maison Dr. at 5:55 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, Gil Blas Road at 8:22 p.m.
Monday, Nov. 7
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Abigail Circle at 2:34 a.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, arrest, on Railroad Ave. at 11:50 a.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Brookside Dr. and Sycamore Valley Road at 4:19 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Railroad Ave. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 5:38 p.m.
* Music disturbance on 3100 block of Stone Valley Road at 5:43 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Tassajara and Old Orchard Dr. at 5:55 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 8
* Vandalism on Lawnview Circle at 1:56 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Road at 4:06 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 4:27 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Crow Canyon Road and El Capitan Dr. at 7:49 p.m.
* Threats disturbance on St. George Road at 8:23 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 9
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Woodranch Dr. at 8:35 a.m.
* Drugs violation on Danville Blvd. at 10:48 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on El Cerro Blvd. at 12:08 p.m.
* Credit card fraud on Joaquin Dr. at 2:02 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Glasgow Dr. at 8:51 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, at the Las Trampas Center at 11:03 p.m.
Thursday, Nov. 10
* Identity theft on Starview Place at 9:56 a.m.
* Petty theft on W. Prospect Ave. at 3:29 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Tassajara Ranch Dr. and Zenith Ridge at 4:45 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Road at 10:10 p.m.
* Outside assist, arrest, on Gardner Place at 10:34 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 11
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Boone Court and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 12:08 a.m.
* Residential burglary on W. El Pintado Road at 7:29 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and El Rincon Road at 10:27 a.m.
* Brandishing weapon on Estates Dr. at 11:17 a.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Valle Verde Court at 3:45 p.m.
* Accident with fire and ambulance en route on Camino Tassajara and Holbrook Dr. at 4:05 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Camino Ramon at 6:02 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:34 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 12
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and Hartford Road at 3:50 a.m.
* Suspicious subject, arrest, on Holbrook Dr. at 10:52 a.m.
* Drunk in public, arrest, on Diablo Road and Hartz Ave. at 6:52 p.m.
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Gil Blas Road and Molitas Road at 8:45 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Camino Amigo at 9:48 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Diablo Road and northbound I-680 off ramp at 9:56 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by Derek, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Nov 15, 2011 at 2:34 pm
Good job on the reckless driving citations! Just do us all a favor and make sure your patrol areas extend north-west to Sycamore/Camino Ramon.