Uploaded: Monday, February 28, 2011, 11:07 AM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Feb. 20
* Occupied stalled vehicle, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 5:39 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Greenbrook Dr. and Sycamore Valley Road at 2:04 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Road at 4:41 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on El Capitan Dr. at 5:05 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:46 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Pulido Road at 8:21 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Fairway Dr. at 8:22 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Lane at 11:04 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 21
* Drunk in public, arrest, on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:18 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Crow Canyon Road and El Capitan Dr. at noon
* Credit card fraud on Harland Dr. at 12:29 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Allegheny Dr. at 1:38 p.m.
* Emergency equipment responding on Woodranch Circle at 8:19 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 22
* Suspicious subject, arrest, at Village Theatre at 10:38 a.m.
* Petty theft on Boone Court at 10:48 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Front St. at 10:57 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 1:37 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Valle Vista Dr. at 2:14 p.m.
* Hailed by citizen, arrest, on La Gonda Way at 2:33 p.m.
* Vandalism on Ynez Circle at 2:40 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 23
* Suspicious circumstances on Highbridge Lane at 3:49 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on 4100 block of Camino Tassajara at 8:09 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Diablo Road at 9:29 a.m.
* Vandalism on Harlan Dr. and Waterman Court at 10:44 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Del Amigo Road and Diamond Dr. at 3:07 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Smith Road and Stone Valley Road at 3:26 p.m.
* Vandalism on Dover Court at 5:40 p.m.
* Reckless driving on southbound I-680 off ramp and Sycamore Valley Road at 10:06 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 24
* Auto burglary on Danville Oak Place at 6:01 a.m.
* Warrant arrest on Lomitas Dr. at 7:38 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on E. Linda Mesa Ave. at 9:20 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Danvilla Court and Linda Mesa Ave. at 1:39 p.m.
* Identity theft on La Gonda Way at 1:42 p.m.
* Warrant arrest on La Gonda Way at 4:30 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Peters Ranch Road at 4:43 p.m.
* Grand theft from vehicle on Verona Ave. at 6:32 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on St. Norbert Dr. at 11:04 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 25
* Suspicious vehicle stop, arrest, on Waterman Circle at 1:24 a.m.
* 911 unknown, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 1:52 a.m.
* Petty theft, vehicle parts, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 8:58 a.m.
* Petty theft, vehicle parts, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Town and Country Dr. at 11:31 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Laurel Dr. at 11:57 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Railroad Ave. at 1:21 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Old Orchard Dr. and Sycamore Valley Road at 2:56 p.m.
* Battery, arrest, on 200 block of Hartz Ave. at 5:28 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 26
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Fountain Springs and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:20 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Creekledge Court at 12:32 p.m.
* Petty theft on Entrada Mesa at 12:50 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Montego Dr. at 4:02 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, arrest, on Compo Via and Green Valley Road at 7:14 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on Diablo Road and Fairway Dr. at 9:53 p.m.
* Battery on Winterwood Court at 10:27 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
There are no comments yet for this story.
Be the first!