Uploaded: Monday, August 2, 2010, 12:17 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, July 25
* Unwanted guest disturbance on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:32 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Podva Rd. at 9:55 a.m.
* Petty theft on 400 block of Hartz Ave. at 11:48 a.m.
* Vandalism on Delta Way and El Capitan Dr. at 2:39 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Dutch Mill at 4:41 p.m.
* Barking dog disturbance on Everett Ct. at 10:12 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 11:43 p.m.
Monday, July 26
* Suspicious circumstances on Shoshone Circle at 4:35 a.m.
* Credit card fraud on Fostoria Circle at 10:07 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Turrini Dr. at 11:05 a.m.
* Petty theft on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 12:25 p.m.
* Identity theft on Silver Lake Dr. at 1:12 p.m.
* Battery on Blackhawk Plaza Circle and Camino Tassajara at 3:51 p.m.
* Petty theft on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 7:58 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Hunters Ter. at 10:24 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Shoshone Circle at 11:31 p.m.
Tuesday, July 27
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Ramon and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 9:09 a.m.
* Petty theft on Silver Lake Dr. at 11:35 a.m.
* Forgery of fraudulent documents on Still Creek Pl. at 11:37 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Diablo Rd. at 6:49 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Camino Ramon and Paraiso Dr. at 8:05 p.m.
* Music disturbance on Tivoli Lane at 9:42 p.m.
* Trespassing on Gold Creek Ct. and Parkhaven Dr. at 10:58 p.m.
Wednesday, July 28
* Commercial burglary on Diablo Rd. at 8:30 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Ramon and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 8:36 a.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Camino Tassajara and Glasgow Dr. at 9:50 a.m.
* Identity theft on Harlan Dr. at 11:38 a.m.
* Petty theft, bicycle, on Promenade Lane at 2:43 p.m.
* Vandalism on Velasco Ct. at 4:09 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Highland Dr. at 4:43 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Rainbow Circle at 4:54 p.m.
* Accident on Adobe Ct. and El Cerro Blvd. at 7:18 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Alameda Diablo and Diablo Rd. at 9:37 p.m.
Thursday, July 29
* Petty theft from vehicle on Ynez Circle at 10:54 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Pagosa Ct. at 12:18 p.m.
* Auto burglary on La Gonda Way at 12:37 p.m.
* Vandalism on Summer Hill Ct. at 3:01 p.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on Sheely Pl. at 3:22 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Fostoria Way at 4:26 p.m.
* Petty theft on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:42 p.m.
* Fight disturbance on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 11:31 p.m.
* Party disturbance on Vista Dr. at 11:37 p.m.
Friday, July 30
* Auto burglary on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 12:50 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Rose Ave. at 6:05 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Clydesdale Dr. and Diablo Rd. at 12:48 p.m.
* Petty theft, bicycle, on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 4:14 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Fostoria Way at 7:57 p.m.
* Promiscuous shooting on Green Valley Rd. at 8:19 p.m.
* Fireworks disturbance on Montana Dr. at 8:19 p.m.
* Battery on Gold Creek Ct. at 11:51 p.m.
Saturday, July 31
* DUI on El Cerro Blvd. at 1:49 a.m.
* Petty theft on St. George Rd. at 7:21 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Diablo Rd. and Green Valley Rd. at 5:25 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Fostoria Way at 5:34 p.m. and 6:10 p.m.
* Auto burglary on El Portal at 8:44 p.m.
* Accident on Diablo Rd. at 9:52 p.m.
* Auto burglary on El Portal at 9:58 p.m.
* Fight disturbance, arrest, on Belleterre Dr. at 10:44 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by Leslie, a resident of the Blackhawk neighborhood, on Aug 3, 2010 at 8:41 am
What happened at Blackhawk Plaza Fri nite during the concert? Bloodied security and the police were certainly there.
Posted by CDSI Research Fellowship, a resident of another community, on Aug 5, 2010 at 5:20 pm
I continue to believe we have an important fund raiser for the Danville Police. Creating a Police Log for a cozy fire on these cool summer nights could be a unique product each week. Certainly, the sound of a distant siren while it burns is a large selling point. But each week we could have a different feature to attract a constant community buying pattern.
Where are our fire log technologist with great suggestions?
Member, CDSI Research Fellowship
CDSI Info: firstname.lastname@example.org