Uploaded: Tuesday, July 6, 2010, 3:25 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, June 27
* Promiscuous shooting on Fostoria Way and Silverwood Ct. at 12:19 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 10:08 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 10:38 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Cross Bridge Pl. at 11:42 a.m.
* Reckless driving on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 12:53 p.m.
* Reckless driving on Greenbrook Dr. and Rock Island Cir. at 9:03 p.m.
* Auto burglary on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 11:04 p.m.
Monday, June 28
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Railroad Ave. and School St. at 2:01 a.m.
* Vandalism on Jewel Terrace at 7:44 a.m.
* Petty theft on Paraiso Dr. at 8:12 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Brookside Dr. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 9:18 a.m.
* Petty theft on Smokewood Ct. at 11:07 a.m. and 12:20 p.m.
* Battery on Stratford Ct. at 8:55 p.m.
Tuesday, June 29
* Felony embezzlement on Brush Creek Pl. at 6:58 a.m.
* Vandalism on Crownridge Dr. at 8:28 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 3000 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 9:21 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Midland Way and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:24 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. and W. Prospect Ave. at 10:15 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Church St. and Railroad Ave. at 10:33 a.m.
* Petty theft on Ogawa Ct. at 11:22 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Fostoria Way at 4:42 p.m.
* Battery on Lawrence Rd. at 7:43 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Cross Bridge Pl. at 8:45 p.m.
Wednesday, June 30
* Suspicious circumstances on El Rio Rd. at 1:25 a.m.
* Vandalism on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 6:01 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on La Jolla Ct. at 8:53 a.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI) on Sycamore Valley Rd. and Tunbridge Rd. at 12:48 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 5:07 p.m.
* Public nuisance on Love Lane and Verona Ave. 8:59 p.m.
Thursday, July 1
* Promiscuous shooting on Hartford Rd. at 12:58 a.m.
* Vandalism on Leeds Ct. W. at 7:23 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Luree Ct. at 7:52 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Railroad Ave. at 8:39 a.m.
* Vandalism on Richard Lane at 8:40 a.m.
* Vandalism on La Vista Way at 8:52 a.m.
* Commercial burglary on Railroad Ave. at 9:29 a.m. and 9:30 a.m.
* Grand theft on 2800 block of Camino Tassajara at 3:48 p.m.
* Weapon brandishing on northbound I-680 on ramp and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 5:25 p.m.
* DUI on Camino Ramon and San Thomas Way at 6:25 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Shady Creek Pl. at 7:10 p.m.
Friday, July 2
* Battery on Love Lane at 1:30 a.m.
* Vandalism on Linda Mesa Ave. at 8:46 a.m.
* Petty theft on St. George Rd. at 10:31 a.m.
* Vandalism on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 1:18 p.m.
* Noise disturbance on Valley Creek Lane at 2:15 p.m.
* Petty theft on St. George Rd. at 4:05 p.m. and 4:39 p.m.
* Battery on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 8:58 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 11:12 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and southbound I-680 at 11:37 p.m.
* Vandalism on Antelope Ridge Way at 11:37 p.m.
* Harass disturbance on Nugget Ct. at 11:44 p.m.
Saturday, July 3
* Boat burglary on Shelly Pl. at 8:29 a.m.
* Public nuisance on Alamatos Dr. at 11:52 a.m.
* Threats disturbance on Hartz Ave. and W. Prospect Ave. at 6:13 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 7:14 p.m.
* Fight disturbance, arrest, on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 10:59 p.m.
* Fight disturbance on El Capitan Dr. and Greenbrook Dr. at 11:19 p.m.
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by sean, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Jul 7, 2010 at 2:26 pm
Does this report tell absolutely everything that happened in Danville crime related?