Uploaded: Monday, April 5, 2010, 2:41 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, March 28
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and La Gonda Way at 1:57 a.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Camino Ramon and Sycamore Circle at 2:25 a.m.
* Vandalism on Ilo Lane at 6:31 a.m.
* Vandalism on Fairmayden Lane at 9:05 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Sherburne Ct. at 10:24 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 2:08 p.m.
* Unwanted guest disturbance on Boone Ct. at 10:17 p.m.
Monday, March 29
* Security check, arrest, on Sycamore Valley Rd. W. at 12:04 a.m.
* Identity theft on Fairview St. at 10:08 a.m.
* Vandalism on Montair Dr. at 3:55 p.m.
* Petty theft from vehicle on La Gonda Way at 4:06 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Tassajara and Conejo Dr. at 5:53 p.m.
* Residential burglary on Santa Clara Dr. at 9:34 p.m.
Tuesday, March 30
* Auto burglary on Joaquin Dr. at 5:39 a.m.
* Verbal disturbance on W. El Pintado Rd. and southbound I-680 off ramp at 12:14 p.m.
* Disturbance on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 1:53 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Camino Ramon at 6:07 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 9:10 p.m.
Wednesday, March 31
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and Las Barrancas Dr. at 3:19 a.m.
* Grand theft on Rancho Verde Circle E. at 8:51 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Alamo Springs Ct. at 10:22 a.m.
* Fight disturbance on Diablo Rd. at 4:17 p.m.
* Vandalism on Center Way and Crow Canyon Rd. at 6:58 p.m.
* Disturbance on E. Linda Mesa Ave. and Rose Ave. at 8:28 p.m.
Thursday, April 1
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and Hartz Ave. at 2:11 a.m.
* Littering on Dolcita Ct. at 7:14 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Bridgewater Rd. at 7:43 a.m.
* Vandalism on Sycamore Cir. at 8:39 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Camino Tassajara and Holbrook Dr. at 9 a.m.
* Vandalism on Glen Rd. at 9:05 a.m.
* Drunk in public, arrest, on Front St. at 11:19 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on El Cerro Blvd. and W. El Pintado Rd. at 6:40 p.m.
* Harass disturbance on Sycamore Cir. at 10:37 p.m.
Friday, April 2
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and Via Hermosa at 1 a.m.
* Petty theft on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 7:34 a.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Diablo Rd. and Green Valley Rd. at 8:36 a.m.
* Vandalism on Danville Blvd. at 10:22 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Redondo Way at 10:34 a.m.
* Harass disturbance on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 10:34 a.m.
* Weapon on school grounds, arrest, on Danville Blvd. at 10:49 a.m.
* Outside assist, arrest, on Hillmont Pl. at 11:06 a.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on Danville Blvd. at 12:38 p.m.
* Battery on Del Amigo Rd. at 1:08 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Santiago Ct. at 1:57 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Windstream Pl. at 2:24 p.m.
* Auto burglary on Santiago Dr. at 2:35 p.m.
* Fight disturbance on 100 block of Hartz Ave. at 3:23 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Danville Blvd. at 4:32 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on southbound I-680 on ramp and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 4:37 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Jewel Ter. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 10:09 p.m.
Saturday, April 3
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara at 12:12 a.m.
* Malicious telephone calls on Oakmont Ct. at 8:44 a.m.
* Vandalism on Merrimac Ct. at 10:47 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Valley Creek Lane at 12:35 p.m.
* Vandalism on 3400 block of Camino Tassajara at 2:14 p.m.
* Fight disturbance on Boone Ct. at 9:20 p.m.
— Amory Gutierrez
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by sandra, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Apr 7, 2010 at 7:19 am
Thank you for reporting this since it is not provided much in the papers (San Ramon, Dublin & Pleasanton are more forthcoming) I never thought of reporting vandalism since when the kids walk or drive by drunk at night they routinely break the lanterns on the brick outside my house & I have never thought of reporting vandalism because it is so pervasive a past time for the spoiled children of Danville. I hope you continue to publish these so we know what really goes yet probably most things go unreported, I am sure. I did have a guy in his 20s drunk run into my brick post and lamp at 3 am but a neighbor heard it and called the police and they caught him. His step father drove by the next day and was cursing my house in disgust since he ruined his car so glad for my own safety that the police dealt with it & that my neighbor heard it. We live in a great west side neighborhood but it is a short cut away from the DUI stops and the police have not yet figured that out. They are never around here yet we are close to downtown, otherwise this would be nirvana. Thanks again!