Uploaded: Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 4:32 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This week only a partial log was available so calls from Friday and Saturday are missing.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Feb. 7
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Boone Ct. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 2:28 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Love Lane at 7:25 a.m.
* Trespassing on La Gonda Way at 10:01 a.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Sycamore Valley Rd. and Tunbridge Rd. at 8:49 p.m.
Monday, Feb. 8
* Vandalism on Parkhaven Dr. at 7:34 a.m.
* Harass disturbance on Fostoria Way at 7:53 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Castanya Ct. at 2:16 p.m.
* Threats disturbance on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 2:24 p.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Green Valley Rd. and Hope Lane at 3:16 p.m.
* Assault with a deadly weapon on Liverpool St. and Sutton Cir. at 3:58 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Diablo Rd. at 4:27 p.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 9
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on Green Valley Rd. and Hope Lane at 8:49 a.m.
* Defrauding innkeeper on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 10:44 a.m.
* Suspicious circumstances on Clydesdale Dr. at 5:48 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Liverpool St. and Sutton Cir. at 9:49 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Tassajara Lane at 11:52 p.m.
Wednesday, Feb. 10
* Suspicious circumstances on Phoenix St. at 1:45 a.m.
* Felony embezzlement on La Gonda Way at 7:46 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Brookside Dr. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 7:32 p.m.
* Suspicious subject stop, arrest, on Hartz Ave. and E. Linda Mesa Ave. at 10:31 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Danville Blvd. and Hemme Ave. at 10:56 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 11
* Fraud on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 7:36 a.m.
* Threats disturbance on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:25 a.m.
* Warrant arrest on Country Club Pl. at 11:23 a.m.
* Petty theft on W. El Pintado Rd. at 3:23 p.m.
* Vandalism on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 4:06 p.m.
— Amory Gutierrez
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by Janet Wood, a resident of the Danville neighborhood, on Feb 18, 2010 at 7:27 am
Defrauding innkeeper on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 10:44 a.m.
Where is there an "inn" on Hartz?
Posted by Ralph N. Shirlet, a resident of another community, on Feb 18, 2010 at 8:12 am
Ralph N. Shirlet is a member (registered user) of Danville Express
It might be hard to miss but the all too lovely Hotel Snaysmuth in Danville stands eight stories below the ground with substantial views of the historic Hartz caves discovered in 1829 by John Carpenter and Andrais Snaysmuth. Just look for apple trees and dandelions.
A little known reality known only to the drinking class,
The ROFL in Ralph N. Shirlet
Posted by Dolores Ciardelli, editor of Danville Express, on Feb 18, 2010 at 4:13 pm
Dolores Ciardelli is a member (registered user) of Danville Express
In police reports, "defrauding an innkeeper" also applies to a restaurant or eatery, not just a motel/hotel/inn.