Uploaded: Monday, December 21, 2009, 5:47 PM
This week's police log
|The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops.
The following information is provided by the Danville Police Department:
Sunday, Dec. 13
* Reckless driving on Esther Lane and Linda Mesa Ave. at 7:01 a.m.
* Malicious telephone calls on Haskins Ranch Cir. at 1:28 p.m.
* Suspicious subject, arrest, on Camino Ramon and Greenbrook Dr. at 7:42 p.m.
* Petty theft on Haskins Ranch Cir. at 9:01 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 14
* Credit card fraud on Camino Ramon at 10:30 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Hartz Ave. and W. Prospect Ave. at 11:19 a.m.
* Welfare check, arrest, on Crow Canyon Rd. at 1:18 p.m.
* Accident, major injuries, on Diablo Rd. and northbound I-680 off ramp at 3:04 p.m.
* Possession of counterfeit bill on El Cerro Blvd. at 4:50 p.m.
* Credit card fraud on Valley Creek Lane at 6:04 p.m.
* Vandalism on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 9:32 p.m.
Tuesday, Dec. 15
* Suspicious circumstances on Joaquin Dr. at 8:39 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Church St. at 2:27 p.m.
* Petty theft on Center Way and Crow Canyon Rd. at 3:49 p.m.
* Vandalism on Kimberley Pl. at 5:37 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Sycamore Cir. at 9:12 p.m.
* Misdemeanor driving under the influence (DUI), arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Crow Canyon Rd. at 9:28 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Midland Way and Westridge Ave. at 11:12 p.m.
Wednesday, Dec. 16
* Fight disturbance on 300 block of Hartz Ave. at 12:43 a.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and Front St. at 12:46 a.m.
* Petty theft on Railroad Ave. at 9:13 a.m.
* Vehicle carjacking on Fostoria Way at 1:23 p.m.
* Trespassing on Podva Rd. at 4:27 p.m.
* Accident, property damage, on San Ramon Valley Blvd. and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 4:52 p.m.
* Assault with a deadly weapon on Town and Country Dr. at 6:43 p.m.
Thursday, Dec. 17
* Vandalism on Tassajara Ranch Dr. at 7:39 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Adagio Dr. at 8:24 a.m.
* Accident, property damage, on Sycamore Valley Rd. W. at 8:37 a.m.
* Vandalism on Pinecone Dr. at 11:52 a.m.
* Petty theft on Diablo Rd. at 12:44 p.m.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on Podva Rd. and San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:13 p.m.
* Vandalism on Brookside Dr. at 3:53 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Diablo Rd. and El Cerro Blvd. at 8:18 p.m.
Friday, Dec. 18
* Fight disturbance on Greenbrook Ct. at 2:22 a.m.
* Vandalism on Leafield Rd. at 9:39 a.m.
* Vandalism on Leafield Rd. at 11:07 a.m.
* Battery on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 12:46 p.m.
* Petty theft, shoplift, on Railroad Ave. at 1:03 p.m.
* DUI, arrest, on Camino Tassajara and Sycamore Valley Rd. at 1:07 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances, arrest, on 3100 block of Stone Valley Rd. at 1:26 p.m.
* Investigation, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 8:14 p.m.
* Drugs violation on Contada Cir. and Mia Ct. at 9:14 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 19
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest, on I-680 and El Cerro Blvd. at 1:28 a.m.
* Auto burglary on El Alamo at 1:47 a.m.
* Auto burglary on Glen Ct. at 8:14 a.m.
* Petty theft on St. Jean Ct. at 10:26 a.m.
* Vandalism on Bobbie Dr. at 11:27 a.m.
* Residential burglary on Versailles Ct. at 11:58 a.m.
* Misdemeanor hit-and-run on San Ramon Valley Blvd. at 1:56 p.m.
* Suspicious circumstances, arrest, on Camino Ramon at 2:39 p.m.
* Petty theft on Fostoria Way at 8:23 p.m.
— Amory Gutierrez
Are you receiving Express, our free daily e-mail edition? See a sample and sign-up for Express.
Posted by John, a resident of the Alamo neighborhood, on Dec 22, 2009 at 11:25 am
It was my car that was damaged on Bobbie drive. I was parked there while attending a neighborhood Christmas party. The neighbor across the street from where it happened has a video of a young man kicking in the whole side of my infinity. I think people should take responsibility for their actions. This isn't just a big inconvenience for me, it is also an extra $500.00 expense that I will have right at Christmastime. The video shows 3 young people--a girl and two young men walking together. There is an altercation and the girl and one guy drives off in their car. Then the fellow left behind kicks the side of my care in during a violent temper fit. If you know who this person is, please be a good citizen and make an anonymous call to the Danville police Dept. I think these people were leaving the Grange after attending a birthday party. It actually happened Friday night around 10:00 p.m. It might be someones head he kicks in the next time he has a violent temper fit!