The Danville Police Department provides the Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling from Dec. 29 to Jan. 4, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, Dec. 29
* Possession of marijuana at 2:10 a.m. at the intersection of Del Amigo Road and Danville Boulevard
* Vandalism at 3:25 p.m. in the 500 block of Montair Drive
* Battery, arrest at 9:40 p.m. in the 900 block of Matadera Way
Monday, Dec. 30
* Vandalism at 7:05 a.m. in the 100 block of El Cerro Court
* Auto burglary at 10:00 a.m. in the 500 block of La Gonda Way
* Commercial burglary at 12:13 p.m. at BevMo!
* Battery at 2:44 p.m. in the 60 block of Sherburne Hills Road
* Grand theft at 3:16 p.m. in the 100 block of Linda Mesa Avenue
* Vandalism at 5:41 p.m. in the 1000 block of Phoenix Street
Tuesday, Dec. 31
* DUI, arrest at 2:03 a.m. at the intersection of Diablo Road and Interstate 680
* Petty theft at 6:26 p.m. Street information not disclosed.
Wednesday, Jan. 1
* Child abuse report at 8:39 p.m. in the 30 block of Country Hills Court
Thursday, Jan. 2
* Warrant, arrest at 9:40 a.m. at the intersection of McCauley and Diablo roads
* Suspended license, arrest at 11:03 a.m. at the intersection of Shadow Hawk Circle and Mallard Lake Drive
* Petty theft, arrest at 12:25 p.m. at Costco
* Petty theft at 3:41 p.m. in the 400 block of San Ramon Valley Boulevard
* Violation of restraining order at 3:46 p.m. in the 1100 block of River Rock Lane
* Obstruction, arrest at 5:05 p.m. at the intersection of Greenrich Drive and Greenrich Court
* Hit-and-run, misdemeanor at 5:25 p.m. at Costco
Friday, Jan. 3
* Vehicle theft at 8:18 a.m. at the intersection of Silverwood Court and Fostoria Way
* Grand theft at 8:50 a.m. at the intersection of Sycamore Valley Road and Interstate 680
* Identity theft at 11:11 a.m. in the 1600 block of Harlan Drive
Saturday, Jan. 4
* DUI, arrest at 1:13 a.m. in the 500 block of Danville Blvd.