The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
* DUI, arrest at 2:01 a.m. at the intersection of Diablo Road and El Cajon Drive
* Felony, arrest at 3:17 p.m. in the 500 block of El Capitan Drive
Monday, Oct. 21
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 12:32 p.m. in the 400 block of Diablo Road
* Hit and run, felony at 6:40 p.m. in the 800 block of El Cerro Blvd.
Tuesday, Oct. 22
* Forgery at 3:22 p.m. in the 600 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
Wednesday, Oct. 23
* Identity theft at 9:06 a.m. in the 1800 block of Silverwood Court
* Petty theft at 3:43 p.m. at Sycamore Valley Park
* Petty theft at 6:54 p.m. in the 30 block of Everett Court
Thursday, Oct. 24
* Vandalism at 9:10 a.m. in the 300 block of Paraiso Drive
* Grand theft at 3:52 p.m. in the 100 block of Haven Hill Court
* Violation of restraining order at 4:56 p.m. in the 800 block of St. George Road
* Death of unknown causes at 8:58 p.m. in the 100 block of Center St.
* Promiscuous shooting at 10:53 p.m. at San Ramon Valley High School
Friday, Oct. 25
* Auto burglary at 5:40 a.m. in the 30 block of Cambra Court
* Petty theft at 5:45 p.m. at San Ramon Valley High School
Saturday, Oct. 26
* Vehicle accident with injury at 11:49 a.m. at the intersection of Camino Tassajara and Sherburne Hills Road
* Felony, arrest at 4:16 p.m. in the 4400 block of Fleetwood Road