The Danville Police Department provides Danville Express with a record of its calls each week. This is a sampling, omitting the more mundane, such as routine traffic stops, service requests, noise complaints and domestic disturbances.
Sunday, July 21
* Drugs H&S violation at 12:27 p.m. on the 300 block of Borica Dr.
Monday, July 22
* Petty theft at 10:36 a.m. on the 100 block of W Prospect Ave.
* Forgery at 11:44 a.m. on the 800 block of Camino Ramon
* Grand theft at 2:19 p.m. on the 100 block of Santa Clara Dr.
* Battery at 11:31 p.m. at the Danville Community Pool
Tuesday, July 23
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 11:23 p.m. on the 100 block of Hartz Ave.
Wednesday, July 24
* Auto burglary at 8:46 a.m. on the 100 block of Lily Ct.
* Disturbance, unwanted guest, arrest at 1:44 p.m. on the 1700 block of Green Valley Road
* Petty theft at 4:42 p.m. on the 500 block of Zenith Ridge Dr.
* Vehicle traffic stop, arrest at 10:19 p.m. Street Information not disclosed.
Thursday, July 25
* Auto burglary at 5:25 a.m. on the 300 block of Garden Creek Pl.
* Auto burglary at 9:36 a.m. on the 200 block of Valley Creek Ln.
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 11:59 a.m. on the 400 block of Diablo Road
Friday, July 26
* Petty theft at 12:30 p.m. on the 500 block of Danville Blvd.
* Battery at 2:50 p.m. on the 100 block of Freesia Ct.
* Hit and run, misdemeanor at 3:04 p.m. on the 600 block of San Ramon Valley Blvd.
* Battery at 11:29 p.m. on the 300 block of Hartz Ave.
Saturday, July 27
* Petty theft at 12:37 p.m. on the 100 block of Paraiso Dr.